It’s a busy time of year, so we’ll keep this one short ‘n’ sweet, with just a few brief (but very important) regatta reminders…
- Get your entry in before 31 December to save yourself the $75 late entry fee (and save the regatta organisers a few headaches).
- If you know you’re going to want an official regatta t-shirt, cap or jacket from our clothing partner Zhik, you should order them online before 22 December to avoid disappointment.
- Check your regatta requirements are in order – if you need IRC or PHRF certificates endorsed, or a bottom scrub before you arrive, best get onto it quick!
- Pre-book your packed lunches to ensure your crew don’t go hungry! Download the Opua Store Lunch Order Form here.
- We’re here to help if you need anything – feel free to call or email the BOISW Committee with any questions.
Celebrate our ‘Sweet 16’ with us
This year we’re celebrating our ‘Sweet 16th Birthday’, as the first Bay of Islands Sailing Week regatta was held way back in 2003! Join us for a birthday celebration on Thursday night, with snacks provided courtesy of NZL Sailing Foundation, in the North Sails & Hall Spars Marquee. Make sure you come along and help us blow out the candles on a fantastic first 16 years.