Regatta Race Courses
Racing is held in three separate race areas.
- Outer Course for A and B divisions (Windward / Leeward and Bay Races)
- Middle Course for C, E, Sports Boat, Weta Class, & Sports Boats divisions (Windward / Leeward and Bay Races)
- Island Racing A, B, C and D divisions, all of which will sail one Bay Race a day. The start line is likely to be set to provide as close to a windward start as possible.
Evening entertainment for the 2021 regatta is to be confirmed.
The Beach Party for the 2021 regatta is to be confirmed.
A wide range of marine facilities are available at Opua. These include:
- Haulout facilities – Bay of Islands Boatyard
- Sails & rigging – North Sails Bay of Islands
- Marine engineers & electricians
- Boat & outboard sales & repairs
- Marine chandleries
Berths and Moorings
The Bay of Islands Marina has completed a significant expansion and now offers more berths. However early booking is still advised for both the marina and moorings.
Opua Marina office +64 9 402 7124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfasts and Lunches
Breakfasts can be purchased at the Marina Cafe, open from 7.30am, or Opua Store, open from 7am, each morning.
Lunches are available from the Opua Store. Phone 09 402 7575 or use the order form (TBC).
The Bay of Islands offers a fantastic range of places to stay. Check out the options at www.northlandnz.com