It’s nearly Christmas already, which means Bay Week is just around the corner. We know you’re all ‘hanging out’ for it!
Hopefully your planning and preparations are going well. It’s a busy time of year, so here are a few brief (but very important) regatta reminders…
- Get your entry in before 31 December to save yourself the $75 late entry fee (and save the regatta organisers a few headaches).
- Download the Opua Store Lunch Order Form and pre-book your packed lunches to ensure you don’t miss out.
- We’ll have On-Water Umpires again this year so any protests can be dealt with swiftly. See Amendment 1 in the NOR – paragraph 2.1A.
- Check your regatta requirements are in order – if you need IRC or PHRF certificates endorsed, or a bottom scrub before you arrive, best get onto it quick!
- We’re here to help if you need anything – feel free to call or email the BOISW Committee with any questions.
Naval Exercise Planned
Bay Week 2017 will see the Royal New Zealand Navy facing off against old rivals the Royal Australian Navy in identical Chico 40s. Who will walk away with the bragging rights this year?!
Last minute gifts
Still haven’t finished (or started) your Christmas shopping? You’re probably not alone. Help is at hand, however, in the form of some great gift ideas from our fantastic Bay Week sponsors.